Westwood Works 1903-2003
Formed in the mid-1960s, the Section first met in the Works Canteen, marking out the court with white sticky tape before every session. With the closure of the canteen in 1975, the Section met at other venues - John Mansfield School, Eastholm Boys School and the County School for Girls.
Ken Johnson was the Section's first chairman, being succeeded in 1970 by Ron Jones who held the post for approximately 15 years. Dorothy Bryan acted as secretary for the whole of the Section's existence.
|1978: Peter Williams wins Feroze Mullaney Cup||1983: H.D. Byles Tournament||1986: PMC Fitting Shop Inter- departmental Team||1986: Inter departmental Badminton||1988: Inter departmental Badminton|
All content © the Website Authors unless stated otherwise.